FDP-102 error with Discover Card

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Unable to add Discover Credit Cards to Discover Card connection.

Tagged:

Comments

• ssparrish
    Options

Im still having the FDP-102 error with my Discover Card. For a while it was resolved with a retry but now it isn't. Hasn't updated in weeks.

• ssparrish
    Options

Ha, I say that and then my umpteenth retry attempt this morning works. I moved from a Discover Bank login to a Discover Card login a while ago when I noticed transactions were no longer updating on the credit card acct, but it seems like the account can't refresh itself without a number of retries which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

Is this particular issue being tracked?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ssparrish, I'm glad to hear that switching to Discover Card worked for you!

We do have one known issue that is being tracked for Discover:

Is this what you're referring to?

-Coach Natalie

• cdorsi
    cdorsi Member ✭✭
    Options

No, the FDP-102 error is via the Discover Card login. Every time I open Simplifi and most of the times I hit refresh, the Discover Card account pops up a red "!" and when you click on it, the error message is "We are unable to connect to Discover Credit Card at this time. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-102". Usually you click "try again" and it resolves and the Discover Card account update and the "!" clears, but it returns again within hours. Sometimes it doesn't clear the first time you click "try again" and you have to click the "!" and "try again" multiple times and/or just wait until later.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @cdorsi,

To assist with this issue, I checked the connections on our end. It looks like an intermittent issue where it sometimes gives you the error and other times connects. If you haven't done so already, I recommend you try resetting the problem account(s) and test to see if the issue persists after the reset. Click this link for directions on resetting your account(s).

Let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.