Can't connect my Bank Of America account

Options
AGSaves
AGSaves Member

I recently switched from Mint to Quicken simplify. So far experience has been very good (considering how bad the Mint to CreditKarma migration was). However, I'm having trouble adding my Wife's Bank of America account. I was actually able to add my BOA account. For some reason, my wife's account I can't connect. I've tried it multiple times on different browsers, in mobile app however every time I get the error: Bank of America is unable to authenticate you. See below. Has someone else faced this issue? Any idea on how to get around this error?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 14
    Options

@AGSaves, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Since you're just seeing the issue with your wife's account and due to the specific error message you're receiving, I'm wondering if Bank of America isn't allowing you to connect because you're not the primary account holder. Are you able to authorize the account as a shared account or something along those lines to grant you access? Or have you tried contacting Bank of America directly for assistance as the message suggests? If so, what did you find out?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• AGSaves
    AGSaves Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie I have not contacted Bank of America yet. I was able to add her other accounts like 401K, Credit cards etc however in this case I'm not sure if BOA is blocking this. Ill try to reach the bank and find out. Thanks for your response!

This discussion has been closed.