Credit Card Balances Incorrect in Accounts List

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭

I noticed this morning on the web app that the balances for my two credit cards are not showing their current balance, but rather the last (pending) payment I made. I am unable to upload screenshots right now (getting an error about an invalid handle) but when I am able to I will add a screenshot to this post.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ajbopp, thanks for posting!

Since it sounds like the accounts in question are connected to the bank, let's go ahead and try establishing a fresh connection to see if doing so clears things up for you:

1. Make the accounts manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the accounts listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the accounts found to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts by following the steps here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie The problem seems to have gone away as soon as the transactions turned from Pending, so there's no longer anything to take a screenshot of, or a reason to reset the connection. It's something I'll look into again next time if it come up..

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

This discussion has been closed.