Checking balance correct but, not showing transactions. .

Options
RandyH
RandyH Member

My Apco credit union account is showing the correct balances but , not showing recent transactions . I have logged in and out several times over the last few days and, it is still not updating. Of course I keep seeing the little notice of payment past due but,, it has already processed but, I can't link it since the transaction isn't showing yet. Thanks

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. It sounds like there might be an issue with your credit union connection, should be reported.
    2. You can manually enter transactions (click +), and link them that way. I personally manually enter many transactions rather than waiting for the download.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 16
    Options

@RandyH, thanks for reaching out!

I'd suggest taking a look over our support article here to troubleshoot missing transactions: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3412682-how-to-resolve-missing-transactions

If the issue persists, I'd next suggest reestablishing the connection with the bank by following these steps:

1. Make all of the accounts with the bank manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• RandyH
    RandyH Member
    Options

Thanks for the suggestions. It eventually showed up just a couple of days later then it was showing in my checking account though.

This discussion has been closed.