Cannot verify my email in Community boards

Options
coltrane
coltrane Unconfirmed, Member
edited March 20 in Using the Community

Not related to the app. Community boards keep telling my email is not verified and prompts to send a verification email. Email never comes. I have checked my spam folder too.

I tried clicking on the little smiley at the top corner to see if my email is typoed but it says I do not have permission since I am not verified

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Mint User Since The Stone Age

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @coultress,

If the emails aren't arriving and aren't ending up in the junk/spam folder, then the most likely issues would be either the email service provider blocking or the email was typed incorrectly.

If the former is the issue, then whitelisting emails from quicken.com may help. If the latter is the issue and you're able to send direct messages, then since I'm a moderator, you can send me the correct email address and I can check to see if it matches what is on your current profile and correct it if it doesn't.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• coltrane
    Options

Thanks @Coach Kristina ,

I cannot send a DM due to this issue. I have successfully sent an email from my work account to this my address so I don't think anything is blocked.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@coultress, I manually confirmed your email address — can you take another look, please?

-Coach Natalie

• coltrane
    Options

Awesome. Thanks @Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.