Mobile App - can't see full payee

Options
RSKadish
RSKadish Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in Report a Bug

Currently, in the mobile app for iPhone, there's no way to see a full payee name if it is longer than the display field. I have a whole bunch of Apple Pay transactions where the Payee field is "Mobile Purchase Sign Based D4902..." and there's no way for me to get the rest of the information.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for calling this to our attention. We'll see if we can duplicate the issue on our end, and look for ways to resolve it. We're happy to have alert and interested users like you in our Community to help us track down problems like these!

• RSKadish
    RSKadish Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This remains the #1 issue keeping me from using the mobile app. I still can't see what my transactions are. Right now the first transaction in the display has the payee "Pending DEBIT AUTHORIZATION Fe..." How about I supposed to know what that is?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hello @RSKadish,

Thank you for taking the time to report this!

I have gone ahead and moved this off of the Ideas list, as I found an existing Bug Ticket for this issue -- I will be sure to post back here as soon as any updates become available. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-9081
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @RSKadish,

Thank you for your continued patience on this!

With all of the recent enhancements made to the Simplifi Mobile App, I wanted to reach out to see if this issue is still occurring for you. Please let us know!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @RSKadish,

I wanted to reach out one last time on this issue. It looks like the ticket has already been closed, so I just wanted to double-check and make sure the issue isn't still occurring for you.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.