Pineapple on pizza?!

Options
Coach Natalie
Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
edited April 9 in The Water Cooler

We asked it in the Quicken Classic Community, but we want to hear from ALL of our users including Quicken Simplifi! Will you help us settle this age-old debate of whether pineapple belongs on pizza?!

I personally love pineapple and I love a good Hawaiian pizza. No debate from me — pineapple can certainly go on pizza if someone wants it there!

Tagged:

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have no problem with fruit on bread.

Huge problem with sweet fruit on savory fruit (tomato)

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 16
    Options

The idea of it is repulsive to me, so i've avoided it thus far. I am willing to believe it's delicious and i'm just missing out.

I did have Pepperoni Pizza (1 slice) for lunch today at the local Costco Food Court (I had to go there to get my eyeglasses adjusted at costco optical).

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

I'm not sure why, but I don't really like sweet flavors on my pizza unless it's a dessert pizza. Sweet and savory can go well together, but I just don't like it on pizza.

-Coach Kristina

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I enjoy pineapple pizza, got introduced to it when I was 10 years old. My youngest daughter, 14 years old, loves pineapple pizza too.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• mtaylor
    mtaylor Member
    Options

I love pineapple on pizza. My favorite pizza topping combo is pineapple, bacon and jalapeño. I've never met anyone who will go along with me on that, so I just buy myself my own pizza every now and then.

• Wedo778
    Wedo778 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hate pineapple, therefore I hate pineapple on pizza. But I have neither the time nor the energy to police what other people want to eat. if you want yours that way have at it.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whereas I LOVE pineapple upside down cake,

And whereas I LOVE pizza,

Be it resolved that pineapple on pizza is the BEST possible resolution!

uuummmmmmmm 🍰🍍🍕🤪

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • MoneySkeets
    MoneySkeets Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Just love pineapple on pizza - it makes for a great sweet and savory flavor profile!

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 9
    Options

I'm late reading this post, but I am morally and ethically bound to reply to any post with the word pizza in the title. I'd eat just about ANYTHING on pizza! Great, now I want pizza…yep.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.