Edit Recurring Series fails

Options
rdnewman
rdnewman Member
edited March 25 in Report a Bug

This bug is on the web app.

I have an annually recurring series that appears to have been auto-generated. That's fine and expected.

When I go into Settings > All Recurring and search I find it and then choose Edit Series.

When I edit it, the "Frequency & Occurrence" tab, shows that the month and day of the month are not complete.

I then choose "Dec" for the month and choose "24th" from the dropdown.

I then click on the Update button. It fails with a toast/flash message of "Sorry, but we were unable to make your changes."

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @rdnewman,

I tried to replicate the issue you described, following the same steps that you outlined, and couldn't replicate the issue. I was able to edit an annual series without issue. Does this happen only with annual series, or do you see this issue with every series you try to edit?

Perhaps this issue is being caused by a browser setting or plugin/extension? Which browser do you use? Does the issue happen if you try using a different browser? If you have any ad blockers or pop up blockers active, could you try temporarily pausing them to see if that makes a difference? Have you tried clearing cache and cookies?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• rdnewman
    Options

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I was able to get past it in another session, so presume it was a temporary glitch of some kind. You can close this issue if you like.

This discussion has been closed.