Bill Connect: Unable to connect Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) pge.com

Options
MarcK
MarcK Member
edited March 20 in Bills and Income

I'm currently unable to connect PG&E as a biller through bill connect. Error message I receive from the connect biller login screen is "We ran into an error when trying to link your biller. Try again.". Message I'm seeing in the developer console is "AxiosError: Request failed with status code 403"

I've tried multiple days and across web and mobile client to no luck. Is this an issue with the biller or my account? I'm able to login to their website directly using the same username and password, I'm but unable to connect them in simplifi.

Please let me know if you need any more details or if there is an existing ticket or thread to follow. I'm having issues with connecting other billers, but this is my bill that varies the most. So I'd like to track it relative to the actual monthly statements.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @MarcK,

To assist with this issue, I checked the status of the biller on our end. I'm not seeing any known issues with that biller. Since you're encountering this issue on multiple devices, the issue is unlikely to be device specific. If there is a VPN or firewall that you use on those devices, it is possible that they're interfering with communication. You can test that by temporarily pausing them and trying to connect to the biller.

If the issue persists after that, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Simplifi Support directly for more in depth troubleshooting. For information on contacting Quicken Simplifi Support, click this link.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.