Decimal places in net income by month report

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 21 in Report a Bug

Best illustrated by screenshot... see september 2023 between chart (379.61999999...) and below it (379.62)...

This particular month will fall off last 6 months in about a week.

Android mobile app, s23 ultra.

[edited image to reduce size]

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I saw the same bug last week. I updated the mobile app to the latest version, 4.18.1 and the bug is gone.

I am using Android 10 on an LG Velvet.

Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if the bug goes away?

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    Options

I'm on 4.18.1, also just reinstalled and the issue persists.

Android 14.

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bummer, looks like you need an escalation.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not super high priority for me, i hit this report accidentally (meant to hit net worth report) but it was useful. But i thought someone should probably fix that.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RobWilk, thanks for pointing this out!

I am seeing the same thing for 3 out of the 6 months displayed in my Net Income Report on the Mobile App, and it appears that the amounts are not being properly rounded to two decimals like they are on the Web App. I went ahead and got this reported and will let you know when I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19830

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.