Bills and Payments Screen not showing past payments on web app

Options
UrsulaA
UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2 in Report a Bug

I reported this issue to support by sending my feedback logs and opening a chat. The paid bills are not listed under the overview on Bills & Payments on the web app like they were when I posted the screenshot in the discussion on Feb 15 (linked below). Coach Jose thinks I am having trouble with a specific series (I am not). It took me about 4-5 times of explaining my issue and even after the end of the chat Jose still believes that the overview tab will only show future payments regardless of date range. I also sent feedback logs to support.

Update - Coach Jose still thinks that past payments are not supposed to show up on the overview tab. I am tired of repeating myself explaining that the ability to view past payments in Simplifi is not working as it used to.

I am not able to view any past paid bills anymore under the Bills & Payments Overview tab.

Overview tab under Bills & Payments today

Overview tab under Bills & Payments on Feb 15 per post above

Anyone else having a similar problem? @Coach Natalie - can you help? I sent more detail via DM with a mobile app screenshot of the overview section under bills and payments.

The mobile app is correctly displaying past and future bill payments on the overview tab. Using mobile app version 4.18.1 and web app version 4.1.0 (early access).

Past

Future

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ajbopp - I see you posting about recurring series. Could you do a quick check to see if you see the same issue I reported above?

Minter 2014-2023

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is your mobile app correct like mine? If I want to look at past bills, I am using the mobile app until the issue is fixed.

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

A fix for this can be expected with the 4.2.0 Web Release!

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2
    Options

I saw the 4.2.0 web release come out today. This bug is fixed. Thanks @Coach Natalie

Minter 2014-2023

This discussion has been closed.