FDP-101 error from Midwest Loan Services

Options
christpherr
christpherr Member

Hello,

I receive an FDP-101 error when attempting to link my Midwest Loan Services account. When I try to log in, it prompts me whether I want an SMS or Email 2FA code, then I enter the code I receive and get the error:

We are unable to connect to Midwest Loan Services Inc at this time.
Care Code: FDP-101

Their website URL: https://www.midwestloanservices.com/

Their customer portal URL: https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/midwestloanservices/#/login

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @christpherr,

Since the FDP-101 error is sometimes caused by temporary issues, the first troubleshooting step is to wait 48 hours and try again. If the issue persists after 48 hours, please let us know if this is an account you're adding for the first time, or if this account was previously connected, so that we can help troubleshoot further.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• christpherr
    christpherr Member
    Options

hello @Coach Kristina i have just tried this account again and received the same error. This is my first time linking it to Simplifi.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 4
    Options

@christpherr, thanks for letting us know!

Can you try clicking on the URL for Midwest Loan Services Inc in Quicken Simplifi, and then attempt to log into the page that opens for the bank? It looks like you have to click "Log In" from the page that opens, and then you'll be redirected to the URL of https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/midwestloanservices/#/login that you provided above. I want to be sure that you're able to sign in here.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• christpherr
    christpherr Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie yes I can confirm I can log in using that flow you provided.

Thanks!

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@christpherr, thanks for confirming!

I think this may be a known issue on our service provider's side, but I went ahead and got an escalation submitted so we can find out for sure. I'll let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10886340

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@christpherr, hey again! It looks like they need to schedule a debugging session with you for this issue. To request the session, I need the following info:

1. Confirm that the email address and phone number listed on your Quicken Simplifi Account are your best contact info.
    2. Provide your general availability over the next few weeks, and please also include your time zone with this.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@christpherr, have you been able to take a look at this, by chance?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• christpherr
    christpherr Member
    Options

hi @Coach Natalie sorry for the delay.

1. email and phone are both correct.
    2. I am flexible throughout the week between 11 am and 5 pm central time

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@christpherr, thank you!

I requested the session, so please be on the lookout for an email from someone in our engineering team with a confirmed date and time.

-Coach Natalie

CTP-9360

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.