Now AssetMark Inc still not connecting (ERROR FDP-105)

Options
K317H
K317H Member

I've been trying to connect to AssetMark since I transitioned from Mint to Simplifi. Unfortunately Simplifi has never successfully connected. I've seen other threads indicating they experienced the same issue where the resolution was to wait it out due to bank maintenance. We've been experiencing the FDP-105 error for months now. Can a team member please create a ticket to reach out to Now AssetMark Inc and figure this out? If there is nothing Simplifi can do, then the feedback provided by the UI should indicate Now Assetmark Inc accounts are unavailable for integration until further notice. Instead we return back to the same page hopeful that today will be the day it connects and it never does.

I see some users are willing to creatively enter their account values, however, in this volatile market that is not a sustainable or practical option.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @K317H,

FDP-105 errors are usually temporary errors. To troubleshoot this issue, please wait 48 hours (from your last attempt, which was yesterday), and try again.

If the issue persists after you've waited 48 hours, then please reach out to Quicken Simplifi Support directly for further assistance. Support's contact information can be found at this link.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.