Unable to add American Express

Options
iakoubtchik
iakoubtchik Member

When I try to add my american express account, the login works fine, and I can select my credit card to add, but then it gives the error message of "You have already added all your accounts at this bank." This is for the americanexpress.com, additional card member account.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @iakoubtchik,

Thanks for reaching out! This may be due to something in your browser blocking the flow of data. This is due to our upgraded connection method in SImplifi called an OAuth API. More information on this connection method can be found here: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/6997452-new-and-improved-way-to-connect-to-your-financial-institution-oauth-api

I would suggest trying to connect in a different browser or to try in your browser's incognito mode. I hope this helps & feel free to let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• iakoubtchik
    Options

Hey @Coach Jon-

I should have mentioned that I've done the troubleshooting you've suggested with a support agent. I've tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox), regular/incognito, as well as on the mobile app. The results were the same as per the screenshots provided in the original post. I was previously provided the following ticket #10774444.

I was also able to locate other topics of users having trouble adding their amex as well. I believe this might have something to do with the fact that it's an additional user account and not the primary account.

Roman

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @iakoubtchik

Thanks for the reply. I did find that ticket you mentioned and can share with you that it has been escalated on our side and is currently Awaiting Implementation. As soon as we have an update on the escalation, our chat team will be sure to reach out to you with an update. In the meantime, you do not have to contact the Community, as there is nothing else we can do here for this issue.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• iakoubtchik
    Options

Hi @Coach Jon

Could you confirm if the internal team was able to recreate the issue?

Thanks,
    Roman

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @iakoubtchik,

I would not be able to say as I do not have access to that information, but I can say that our development team is working on the issue and you will receive an update from our Support team when they have to give you. You can reach out to them as well if you require more information on the matter.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.