American Express Canada - FDP-102

Options

I was told to make a new thread but I get a connection error every time I try to login, and I see that there's one devoted to American Express Canada. I've tried both login portals and neither of them work.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @darkrabbit13,

Thanks for reaching out! I see on our side that you are receiving an FDP-102 error when attempting to connect to American Express. Generally, this means that your bank is throttling our connection, meaning they're limiting the number of successful connection attempts. Typically, users are still able to access their bank's website directly.

I would have you wait 24 hours to connect again in Simplifi. If the issue persists after waiting, I would suggest contacting our support team directly so that we can work on resolving your issue. https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Thanks,
    Coach Jon

• darkrabbit13
    darkrabbit13 Member
    Options

Still no luck, I've tried it multiple times. and waiting much longer than 24 hours..

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 4
    Options

@darkrabbit13, thanks for letting us know!

Since American Express blocks us on Mondays, please go ahead and give the connection one more try tomorrow and let us know how it goes. I'd suggest attempting to add the account outside of peak hours for a better chance of success. Also, out of curiosity, have you tried any of the non-Canadian American Express options listed in Quicken Simplifi? If so, which ones have you tried and what happens?

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.