Year on date not shown for recurring bill history in Web App, year displays in Mobile App

Options
UrsulaA
UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited February 29 in Report a Bug

I enjoy seeing dates on recurring bill reminders with years on both the web and mobile app.

However, the web app does not show the current year, 2024, on this year's payments.

Rent recurring series web app

Same series recurring history on mobile app with all years on the dates

Can someone fix this for both web and mobile to be consistent? Thanks as always.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If this gets converted to an idea post (it may yet be a bug), I will vote for it (if I see it).

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, I am following your tip from the idea thread. Hoping this is a bug.

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

I went ahead and submitted a low-priority bug ticket for this and will let you all know when I hear back.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19941

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Coach Natalie - Also, the bug does not display current year only. The upcoming series displays the year again for the next series subscription in 2025.

Minter 2014-2023

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.