Public.com FDP-105

Options
tpfleck
tpfleck Member

I've tried adding my Public.com account multiple times every day for the past week and always receive this error. I saw another post, but the discussion on this topic had been closed only two days later.

Is there anything that can be done for this or are we at the mercy of hoping the solution resolves itself somehow (though I'm not sure how it could if it's been identified to be a Quicken issue)?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited March 1
    Options

Hello @tpfleck,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. Generally, an FDP-105 error indicates that the specific bank is blocking us temporarily. Typically, this happens when FI's are performing server maintenance or blocking third-party aggregators to avoid site saturation. In most cases, customers can usually still log into their bank's website while receiving this error in the product.

In a case like this we would need a bit more information if you don't mind:

• Is this happening in an existing account or when connecting for the first time?
    • How long have you been experiencing this error?
    • If it is happening on an existing account, have you tried resetting the connection?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• tpfleck
    tpfleck Member
    Options

Hey Coach Jon,

Thanks for the response.

Is this happening in an existing account or when connecting for the first time?

This is happening when connecting for the first time.

how long have you been experiencing this error?

I attempt to connect roughly 3-4 times a day and have been trying consistently every day for the last week.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@tpfleck, thanks for providing additional details!

I went ahead and got an escalation submitted for this and will let you know when I hear back. It's likely that the bank is still down from the last escalation I submitted, but we can certainly find out for sure.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10878852

• tpfleck
    tpfleck Member
    Options

I appreciate it! Thanks!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@tpfleck, I heard back on the escalation and they stated that Public is still down for connectivity. At this point, I'd suggest contacting the bank directly to help make them aware of the issue and see if they have any additional insight.

Let us know what you find out, please!

-Coach Natalie

• tpfleck
    tpfleck Member
    Options

Hey everyone,

I heard back from Public.com, they are not enabling 3rd party accessibility through their platform. They use Apexclearing as their brokerage provider which you can register an account with using your Public.com account #. After doing that, I have full visibility now in the tool to view my Public.com portfolio.

-Tyler

This discussion has been closed.