Custom Frequency Issue

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited April 5 in Report a Bug

Web app, DuckDuckGo browser.

I have a couple of bills that come due every 85 days, but they come due a month apart.

In the past, before custom frequency, I had one set up as due quarterly. The other one I apparently never got around to setting up at all.

This morning I decided to do these bills up right. I edited the one that exists so that it comes due every 85 days, and appears to have worked with no problem

But when I tried to create a new recurring bill for the second one, it will not allow me to enter 85 days.

I tried to work around this by creating it quarterly, just as the first one originally was, and figured I would edit to 85 days from there, but in this case I still get the same error. It will not allow a value greater than 30.

The only difference I can see is that it allowed me to edit a recurring series that was created before custom frequency was implemented, but a series created since custom frequency cannot have daily recurrance more than 30 days.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If i understand right, you can create only up to 30 days, but then go back and edit the series to 85? This sounds like an easy thing for them to fix.

Rob Wilkens

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not quite. It appears you can only edit the series to 85 if the series was created before custom frequency implementation.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thanks for letting us know. I would suggest contacting Quicken Simplifi support directly for this so we can do more advanced troubleshooting/data gathering for this issue. https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.