Woodbury - now Osaic - FDP- 187 (edited)

Options
Matty_A
Matty_A Member

Woodbury Financial evidently changed to Osaic.com. Woodbury had connected ok in the past, but I can't get Osaic to work. My credentials work fine on their website. In Simplifi, I enter credentials, get a prompt to send SMS for MFA, I get the text, enter the code, and then it errors out. There's a couple other discussions on this topic, but nothing definitive. Error Code is: Care Code: FDP-187. Any help appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Matty_A,

Thanks for posting to the community. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Generally, users receive this error when an invalid MFA code is entered. You stated you are using SMS when prompted in Quicken Simplifi for the MFA. Is there another option available for you to try besides SMS? Additionally, are you connecting a new account, or are you updating an existing one?

Thank you,

Coach Jon

• Matty_A
    Matty_A Member
    Options

Thanks for the feedback. I'll research other 2FA options. I've tried deleting and re-adding the account.

• Matty_A
    Matty_A Member
    Options

Huh - seems to have worked just now. I think the timing of the 2FA/SMS is sometimes problematic.

This discussion has been closed.