Changing a Spending Plan Reverts Back

Options
cowboydude99
cowboydude99 Member ✭✭
edited April 5 in Report a Bug

Hello,

This is a strange one… I've recently made changes to my Spending Plan. I've updated the series amount in the Planned Spending section and saved it.

The SP looked good… I checked the current month and future months for the year… Everything was fine.

Today, I looked at the Planned Spending again and the dollar amounts have reverted back.

For example, I put in a change to my Gas amount, which was $300. I set it to $275 and this morning it is $300 again.

I've checked on the web and in the Mobile app, both are showing the same thing. I've cleared my browser cache and no change.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @cowboydude99,

Thanks for posting to the community! We may need to gather more information in order to determine the next steps for this issue. Could you provide screenshots showing before & after it reverts with the date & time for each?

Thank You,

Coach Jon

• cowboydude99
    cowboydude99 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Coach Jon ,

Sure. I'll go ahead and take the screenshots today and try taking more when it reverts.

• cowboydude99
    cowboydude99 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Jon ,

So as I was taking screenshots, I found something else. On the SP screen, the proper $ amount shows (sometimes…), but if you go to edit the expense series, it shows the old dollar amount.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited March 7
    Options

Hello @cowboydude99,

Thanks for the reply! I would have you delete & recreate the planned spending expense and then keep an eye on things for now. Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• cowboydude99
    cowboydude99 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Jon ,

I'll give that a try and post back.

• cowboydude99
    cowboydude99 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Jon ,

Deleted and recreated. I'll check again tomorrow to ensure they don't revert, but I don't think they will since they're new items.

This discussion has been closed.