Allow closed accounts to still update with the bank (edited)

Options
defiantsnack000
defiantsnack000 Member
edited March 11 in Feature Requests

Currently, there is no way to mark an account as closed but still keep the connection to have it get updated if updates are still needed.

Use Case: Simultaneously allowing the status of the closed account to be accurately reflected while still regularly updating information of the closed account if there still activity due to an owed balance

If a credit card account got closed by the issuer while there was still a balance owed- there can still be transactional activity on the account of the continued fees accrued and payments made towards it until it is paid off. It would be a nice feature to be able to keep track of the progression of the account balance while it is still being paid off without having to do it manually.

I feel this ability would be a nice solution in situations like this instead of having to keep a closed account as "open" solely for to maintain balance updates, as then there isn't a proper way to distinguish it from the other connected accounts that are active and genuinely open

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SusieQ
    SusieQ Member
    Options

This is driving me bonkers. I came from Mint. If this isn't possible I might need a different budgeting software.