Mobile app needs "See Other Side" like web app

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 11 in Report a Bug

On the web app, for linked transfers, you are able to select "See Other Side" to see ... the other side of a transfer.

I might be vision impaired, but I'm not seeing that on the Android mobile app. I am fairly sure that was there prior to the transaction screen redesign in version 4.0. I realize we are on 5.x now.

If someone can identify it on this screenshot, we can cancel this idea

Rob Wilkens

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

Thanks for letting us know. The option is missing on our side as well, and we will be reporting this as a bug.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RobWilk, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I went ahead and moved this out of Feature Requests, as I believe this option should be and used to be available on the Mobile App just like it is the Web App. I went ahead and got it reported and will let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-20104

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks both @Coach Jon and @Coach Natalie for noticing that this is a bug rather than a feature request. To be honest, I thought it was 'accepted' that the mobile app had a subset of features from the web app, so I thought this was just a feature that hadn't been thought of as necessary for the mobile app. I'm not counting on this getting fixed quickly, but it being fixed will be helpful in the future when troubleshooting problems like the one i was when i noticed this was missing.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    edited March 20
    Options

@RobWilk, absolutely!

A fix for this can be expected with the 5.2.0 5.3.0 Mobile Release. 😀

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@RobWilk, this appears to be fixed!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Works beautifully… Much appreciated!

Rob Wilkens

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.