keep getting stuck here on all my accounts

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited March 10
    Options

Hello @Devlpr,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Does this happen only on the mobile app, or are you also encountering this issue on the web app? Do you use a VPN or anti-virus? If so, it's possible they are blocking communication and causing this issue; pausing or temporarily disabling them may help. If your device hasn't been restarted recently, sometimes restarting your device can also help.

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• Devlpr
    Devlpr Member
    Options

Hello Khristina…

Thank you for getting back to me. I’m busy working but wanted to respond to your comment.

I was able to connect my Chase checking and savings accounts as well as my Ally financial credit card from my laptop when I signed up, but since then have not been able to connect my brokerage or any other credit card on either my mobile my laptop.

I almost was able to connect my Charles Schwab brokerage account and the schwabe.com recognized a third-party connection was trying to occur, but when it came back to the simplify application, it just spins in the secure connection window

For your information All my accounts were switched over from mint.com. Scott.

• Devlpr
    Devlpr Member
    Options

No VPN and Windows Security

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Devlpr,

Thanks for the reply! I would suggest trying in another browser or using incognito mode to see if it is something in your current browser blocking your connection. Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Devlpr
    Devlpr Member
    Options

i’ll try that on my laptop, but why didn’t it work on my mobile app?

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Devlpr,

I wish I could say, however, I am unsure why it would not work at this time. How did things go with connecting on your laptop?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Devlpr
    Devlpr Member
    Options

Happy to tell you the issue (from the laptop - google browser) has worked itself out. Haven't tried connecting accounts from my iPhone yet but will let you know if issues occur.

Thanks for your responses!

This discussion has been closed.