Bug: Dark mode doesn’t follow system settings on iOS

Options
Dave5150
Dave5150 Member ✭✭
edited March 11 in Report a Bug

I have dark mode set to sync with my iPhone settings, which is set to use dark mode from sunset to sunrise. Simplifi doesn’t automatically switch when the system does. I have to go in and tap “system” again to force it to switch.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited March 11
    Options

Hello @Dave5150,

Thanks for reaching out! We were unable to replicate this bug on our side. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the application and letting us know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Dave5150

I have iOS on an iPhone SE and don’t seem to have this problem either. By chance, did uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your phone?

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Dave5150
    Dave5150 Member ✭✭
    Options

Oh good! I just deleted and reinstalled it, so I'll see if that worked tonight. Thanks!

• Dave5150
    Dave5150 Member ✭✭
    Options

BTW, uninstalling the app and reinstalling didn't fix this for me. I launch the app, and it is just sticking to the last mode it was is. I have to do into my profile, tap "System" and it then switches to whatever the system mode currently is. Very strange.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Dave5150,

Was your issue resolved? We confirmed on our side once again that the Appearance settings are working as they should be.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• David P
    David P Member
    Options

I'm also having the same issue on iPhone 15. Tried deleting and reinstalling app, but that did not work.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @David P,

Thanks for reaching out. Is your System setting on your device set to Auto or Light mode? We are still unable to replicate this issue on our side.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.