Unable to connect to LOFT Credit Card FDP-103 error (edited)

Options
movieman12345
movieman12345 Member

I've been unable to connect to LOFT Credit Card account for a few weeks. It used to work before (see linked post). Website seems to have changed to https://d.comenity.net/ac/loftcard/public/home . I tried re-adding as a new account, but that didn't work either. Can you help fix this? Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @movieman12345,

Thank you for reaching out about this issue! On our side, I can see that you are getting a FDP-103 error. This usually indicates the credentials being used are incorrect. I would have you do the steps below to verify:

1. Enable the “Show Password” option to confirm no typographical errors. If you’re using a password manager, manually type it in instead, in case the one saved is outdated.
    2. Depending on how many times you have tried to add your accounts, you may have locked yourself out, so I would ensure you can sign into the bank’s website using the exact same credentials.

Thanks, Coach Jon

• movieman12345
    movieman12345 Member
    Options

I was able to resolve the issue. I deleted the account, and re-added it (chose the "Ann Taylor Loft MasterCard" option). Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.