unable to connect chase account

Options
fwhiii
fwhiii Member

I am unable to connect to Chase; the process never finishes… this was a snap with mint. If you can resolve great; if not, then I would like a refund.

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm connected to Chase without problems and have been for close to two years (or more) here. If you need help troubleshooting the problem, you may want to contact support, or if you're comfortable sharing details here of what went wrong other users like myself could try to help.

Note that the chase connection doesn't download transactions outside of business banking days (i.e. on weekends, it will download an updated balance, but not transactions - so if you manually enter transactions on the weekend your balance in simplifi might be wrong until the next business day.

Rob Wilkens

• fwhiii
    fwhiii Member
    Options

is this not support?

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is 'community support' meaning, typically, users helping users - peer-to-peer-support. There are a couple of moderators from Quicken ("coaches") who watch the forums. Chat support or phone support gets you one on one with tech support (but there can be a delay to reach them).

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited March 13
    Options

Hello @fwhiii,

Same suggestion as the previous thread you submitted! I would suggest trying from a different browser/incognito mode as something may be getting blocked in your current browser.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same as Rob, I’ve been connected to chase for over 2 years with no problems.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.