Discover Card FDP-102 (edited)

Options
sc96
sc96 Member

Hi, I’m a recent user of Quicken Simplifi (switched from Mint). I’ve had multiple issues with connecting my Discover card and I’m not keen on continuing use of the app if these issues aren’t resolved.

First, transactions wouldn’t show up using the regular Discover connection. I resolved this by connecting via the Discover Card connection.

Now, every day I need to reconnect to the Discover Card due to the fdp-102 error. I can’t click “fix” because that does nothing, I need to “reset connection” every. single. day.

Is Quicken aware of this issue? Is there any plans on resolving this? Is there already a fix? I’ve scanned the forums and have found nothing of a solution.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @sc96,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! A 102 error indicates we're being throttled by the particular bank--meaning they're limiting the number of successful connection attempts. Generally, this clears up in 24-48 hours but since you have been dealing with this for a while now, I would advise following these steps and letting us know how it goes!

1. Make all of the accounts with this bank manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.