Totals of manual Saving Account not correct

Options

How can I adjust the dashboard totals for manual savings account? The transactions show the correct amounts, but the account has double the amount showing on the dash board. I had it tied to a Goal, (the totals associated with the goal were not correct), so I deleted the goal, and the system added he amount saved for the goal back to the manual account, doubling the amount in the account. I cannot find a way of correcting the balance in the manual account.

Also, the dashboard amounts seemed to be doubling amounts added by new transactions to the account.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @dayton user,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. The dashboard has several different tiles; which one(s) is showing incorrect information? If you're seeing the incorrect information on the Accounts list to the left, do you have it set to show Balance with Pending or Bank Balance? What kind of transactions are getting doubled on the dashboard? Are you able to post screenshots of what you're seeing (with any personal information redacted)?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.