Still cannot add Chase credit card

Options

I have tried adding my Chase credit card on Chrome and FireFox, in both regular and incognito tabs, but the process times out. This issue was marked as Resolved under another thread, but I still cannot add my Chase credit card. Can you help? Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @20Characters,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about your recent trouble with Chase. To help clarify what is occuring for you and come up with a solution, can you let us know if you are experiencing an error when trying to connect, and what that error is if so? Additionally, are you setting up a new account in Quicken Simplifi, or are you updating an already existing account?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• 20Characters
    Options

Jon,

Thank you for your reply.

I am updating a current Simplifi account. When I select + Liability Account, then select Chase, then press Continue, then click Sign In on the Authorization Required screen, then enter my Chase username and password in the Chase popup window and click Sign In, then enter my Chase multifactor authentication and Chase password and click Next, the Simplifi process window titled Add Account shows activity in the lower right corner, but the process will not continue further.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @20Characters,

Thanks for your reply! Do you have an antivirus you use? Or perhaps you have a browser extension like a pop-up blocker or ad blocker that could be causing this issue?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• 20Characters
    Options

I turned off my firewall and pop up blocker, and I still cant get past this screen. When it times out, it shows the second image. I have tried Firefox and Chrome

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @20Characters,

Thanks for the reply! Are you using a Shared Space? If you are unsure, you can go to Settings > Spaces & Sharing. You should see your available spaces there. If you have more than one space, try switching to the other and adding the Chase account from there.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Besides firewalls and pop up blockers, sometimes VPN connections cause problems. @20Characters

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.