TD Canada Trust and missing RESP accounts (edited)

Options
jahman
jahman Member

Hi, I bank with a canadian bank called TD Canada Trust which I was able to add into Simplifi. My issue is not all accounts have been added into Simplifi, there are 3 mutual fund accounts that did not get added.

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jahman,

Thank you for posting to the community! To get a better handle on your situation could you answer these questions please?

1. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    2. Is the account considered an external account (i.e. are you redirected to a different website when selecting the account on the bank's website)? If so, what URL are you redirected to?
    3. Is the account a subtype of a different account?
    4. Has the bank made any recent changes to its website or sign-in process?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• timason
    timason Member
    Options

Getting the same issue, I am missing my RESP account from TD Canada.

@Coach Jon

1. Yes there is activity every two weeks.
    2. It is not an external account, same page as every other account that does sync.
    3. It is not.
    4. They have not.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @timason,

Thank you for joining the discussion and answering @Coach Jon's questions! Since it seems none of the most common culprits are to blame for the account not showing up, please provide us with additional information so we can look into this issue further:

1. The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    2. If the issue is occurring on an existing Quicken Simplifi account, the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    3. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) that has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).
    4. A screenshot of the Add Account screen in Quicken Simplifi showing that the account in question is missing at account discovery.

Note: If you are not comfortable posting this information on a public forum, it is okay to send the information by direct message.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.