Ameritas Retirement Care Code: FDP-101

Options
Ant-Money
Ant-Money Member

My Ameritas Retirement account stoped refreshing and showing the 101 error at around the same time as Acorns.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited March 20
    Options

Hello @Ant-Money,

Thanks for reaching out! Generally, this error resolves itself within 24-48 hours. If it has been this long, then you will want to try resetting the account. Here are steps on how to Reset your Account: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections#h_7f8fc15a86

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Ant-Money
    Ant-Money Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply Jon.

I've reset the account multiple times before posting here. I've done it both on mobile and web but the issue persists.

Thanks,

AN

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Ant-Money,

Thank you for your reply. Could you please let us know the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Ant-Money
    Ant-Money Member
    Options

The account name is Name of my Company, Inc Employee 401(k) Plan.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Ant-Money, thanks!

I'm unable to locate that account when looking from our end. We need the name of the Ameritas account that's receiving the FDP-101 error, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi. If you prefer to share the name privately, you may do so via a DM.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• Ant-Money
    Ant-Money Member
    Options

Hi Coach Natalie,

I've deleted the account in an attempt to solve the issue, but now I'm unable to add it back as I'm still getting the same error: "We are unable to connect to Ameritas Retirement Plans at this time.
    Care Code: FDP-101".

Thank you for looking into this.

-AN

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Ant-Money, thanks for confirming!

I went ahead and got this issue escalated and will let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10932539

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Ant-Money, we've heard back from our service provider on this and they'd like us to schedule a debugging session with you. For me to request the session, I need the following data:

1. Confirm that the email address and phone number listed on your Quicken Simplifi Account are your best contact info.
    2. Provide your general availability over the next few weeks, and please also include your time zone with this.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Ant-Money
    Ant-Money Member
    Options

Hi Coach Natalie,

My email address and phone number on file are correct.

I'm generally available at any time with at least two hours advance noticed. I'm in the US EST time zone.

Thank you,

-AN

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Ant-Money, thanks!

I requested the session, so please keep an eye out for an email from someone in our engineering team with a confirmed date and time.

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.