Unable to connect to Congressional FCU (edited)

Options
jsulzmann82
jsulzmann82 Member

I see there is an existing topic on this but comments are closed. I had reached out to the credit union and they said I needed to connect to "Congressional Federal DC - Plus" and provided this video tutorial: https://vimeo.com/922941808/64d0e1205f. However, I cannot find this option when I search financial institutions in Simplifi. Is this something that can be added from Quicken?

I just switched over from Mint and this is my main banking institution, so really need it to be supported here.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jsulzmann82, thanks for posting your request to the Community!

To clarify, the existing Congressional Federal Credit Union bank option listed in Quicken Simplifi should work for your accounts, however, there is currently a known issue with this bank returning a 105 error. Since it appears that you're seeing the 105 error, you'll want to follow this Alert for updates on the known issue:

With that, I have gone ahead and moved this out of Missing Financial Institution Requests. If the issue is still occurring after the Alert is marked as resolved, please feel free to post back here and let us know.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• nwaltmire
    Options

I'm having the exact same problem. I search every possible various of Congressional Federal DC - Plus, but nothing pops up.

• jsulzmann82
    jsulzmann82 Member
    Options

Thanks @Coach Natalie for responding. Is there any way to have the information from CFCU in my post above conveyed to whoever is responsible for resolving this issue? Since there seems to be a known solution that has already been implemented for Quicken, it is a bit frustrating to see that this has been pending for over 2 weeks with no updates and no timeline for a resolution.

• Powerlex05
    Options

I’m having the same issue. Has there been any update on resolving this known issue?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, this is a known issue. Please follow our Alert for updates, as any new information will be posted there:

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• SVance
    SVance Member
    Options

I'm just putting in my two cents since it's been over a month. I know it's ongoing. I know there's no update. Hopefully if enough of us ask about it, it will be made a priority. Should we also be nagging CFCU? Not sure whose side the problem is on, but it needs to be fixed.

• SVance
    SVance Member
    Options

For anyone following this—

Like others, I couldn't find Congressional Federal DC. But, just for fun, I tried adding CFCU as a new account, not deleting the old one and not trying to reconfigure the existing connection, and it worked! I hope it works for others. I'm posting here because the other comment area is closed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.