Shareworks by Morgan Stanley - Solium

Options
ajkamel44
ajkamel44 Member ✭✭

I currently use Shareworks to manage my company stock, and would like to see the stock reflected in the app by allowing me to connect Shareworks by soulium

shareworks.solium.com

[corrected URL]

Tagged:
14 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• cmchattie
    cmchattie Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

It looks like Solium is supported, but the connection doesnt support 2FA. [removed] doesnt have this issue.
    The current multi-factor authentication method at Solium Capital Inc. is not supported. To connect to your account, you must change the multi-factor authentication method at Solium Capital Inc..
    Care Code: FDP-192

• quick8881
    quick8881 Member
    Options

After disabling the app based multi-factor and prompted for the text message code, I got the below error immediately. I did not even get the chance to input the text message received.

This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account. Care Code: FDP-106

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@quick8881, are you attempting to connect to Solium in Quicken Simplifi, or do you specifically have a Shareworks account? If the latter, the URL for Shareworks does not appear to be currently available in Quicken Simplifi, which is what this request is for.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• ajkamel44
    ajkamel44 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie I tried using the standard login Solium Capital Inc http://www.solium.com/us/ and even got prompted for 2FA however it failed with: "We are unable to connect to Solium Capital Inc. at this time. Care Code: FDP-101." I assume this is because Shareworks through Solium is not yet supported. Do we have a rough timeline for this bank account connection?

• quick8881
    quick8881 Member
    Options

When will we support that?

I access through https://shareworks.solium.com/

• cmchattie
    cmchattie Member
    Options

Solium, Shareworks, Morgan Stanley at Work all use the same login api, so the specific url is irrelevant. The below error is due to how the MFA was setup over there. I havent come across a product that can handle their MFA without issues yet so have opted to track these accounts and create transactions manually.
    This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account. Care Code: FDP-106

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@cmchattie, are you able to click on the URL listed for Solium Capital Inc from within Quicken Simplifi and then log into the bank and access your Shareworks account from that page?

-Coach Natalie

• jskup
    jskup Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie I seem to be getting a similar mixed bag of errors like the other users reported here.

If I have MFA enabled I never get a text and it seems to time out after auth and I get the same error FDP-106 as @cmchattie :

And, if I disable MFA I get sent the text message after auth, but then I get a different FDR-108 error:

To connect to your account, you must complete an action at the website for Solium Captital Inc.. Care Code: FDP-108

But when I check my ShareWorks account there is no action or notification present.

And (to answer your previous question) the button in Simplifi for Solium works for logging in, yes, but you need to navigate a few pages to get to the ShareWorks login page. It is not a direct link.

• jskup
    jskup Member
    Options

I also tried connecting to my Solium account (with 2FA enabled) using the Android app and got an FDP-101 error right after the 2FA page:

• Coach Natalie
    Options

For anyone experiencing an issue connecting their Morgan Stanley Shareworks account via the Solium Capital Inc. option in Quicken Simplifi, please go ahead and contact our Support Team directly for more advanced assistance. I'm not sure if this connection is supported, but Support can certainly troubleshoot the various errors being received and potentially escalate accordingly.

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Feel free to post back here with your findings in case it helps other users. Otherwise, please continue to follow along here for updates on the request for the shareworks.solium.com URL to be supported.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• votr
    votr Member
    Options

Could you allow syncing accounts on Shareworks Solium, by Morgan Stanley?

They are currently unsupported. Thanks!

• votr
    votr Member
    Options

The link didn't work. It is: shareworks.solium.com

• Coxwain
    Coxwain Member
    Options

please fix the shareworks solium link. They have two authentication options two factors or code sent. neither works for me. I don't even get the code sent to me when that option is chosen.

• Coxwain
    Coxwain Member
    Options

neontra.com has the link working, not sure why simplifi and monarch dont

• Coxwain
    Coxwain Member
    edited April 7
    Options

Here is the link for Canadians. Please add the link back.

https://shareworks.solium.com/solium/servlet/userLogin

• Coxwain
    Coxwain Member
    Options

https://shareworks.solium.com/solium/servlet/userLogin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.