Add Desjardins (not Desjardins Bank NA or Desjardins Wealth Mgmt) [edited]

Options

Comments

• Philps
    Philps Member
    Options

I confirm the issue.

You have multiple "desjardins", but none of them is connecting to the main bank service (accesd).

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Yanick Racicot and @Philps,

To assist with this, please provide more information. What kind of accounts are you trying to connect (checking, savings, credit card, investment, etc)? I can see there are multiple connection options for Desjardins; what happens when you try to connect?

Are you getting any error messages/codes?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• Yanick Racicot
    Options

Thoses ones are not usual banking. Desjardins is a common bank with Checking and savings accounts, credit card and mortage. You’ll find the correct link below:

https://accweb.mouv.desjardins.com/identifiantunique/securite-garantie/authentification/auth/manuel?langueCible=fr&executeTime=9

• Coach Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Please keep in mind that the URL it shows on the add account screen is typically for the home page or the customer service page rather than the login portal.

I can see the only one of the available connection options you've attempted to connect to was the Desjardins Wealth Mgmt Sec. connection option, and you got a FDP-103 error with that one. What kind of account(s) are you trying to connect? Have you tried these troubleshooting steps for the 103 error, just in case it is the correct connection option and just an incorrectly entered UserID/password?

• Verify the bank being selected -- There may be several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure, compare the URLs shown for each bank.
    • Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    • Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    • Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.
    • Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• Yanick Racicot
    Options

All URL for other Desjardins are not the right one. The closest one is for BestBuy card but it is not working.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 19
    Options

Hey everyone, we're trying to determine if the issue you all are experiencing with connecting to Desjardins in Quicken Simplifi is something that needs to be reviewed for escalation, or if a missing bank request is needed.

With that, when reading through this thread and comparing the URL provided here to the URLs in Quicken Simplifi for the different Desjardins options, it looks like "Desjardins Wealth Mgmt Sec." pulls up the same web page — can you all give this option a try and let us know how it goes, please?

Additionally, it looks like the "Desjardins Bank, N.A." option redirects to https://www.desjardinsbank.com/ instead of www.desjardins.com; a Google search told me that Desjardins Bank is a subsidiary of Desjardins, which may be why users aren't able to connect using that option — can anyone confirm this?

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• Yanick Racicot
    Options

I confirm that Desajardins Wealth management is for a différent use, such indépendant invesetors. You realy have to add the link I showed you before.

• Yanick Racicot
    Options

You’ll help so many canadiens from Quebec state. Thanks

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Yanick Racicot, thanks for confirming!

I went ahead and turned this into a Missing Bank Request for the specific URL you all are looking for. Although we can't guarantee that a requested bank will gain support, we will be sure to post back here as soon as any news becomes available.

-Coach Natalie

• Jclainesse
    Jclainesse Member
    edited March 15
    Options

Hi Natalie,

Ive had the same error. Adding Desjardins bank with the mention link would be a big help.

Thanks

• AddDesjardinsAccesD
    edited March 24
    Options

Dear Quicken,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out as a user of your fantastic budgeting platform, and I'd like to suggest an addition to your list of supported banks for syncing: Desjardins AccesD.

As a Desjardins AccesD account holder, I find myself relying heavily on your platform to manage my finances efficiently. However, the inability to sync my Desjardins AccesD account with your service limits its usefulness for me. Adding support for Desjardins AccesD would not only enhance the functionality of your platform but also cater to a broader user base of Desjardins customers like myself.

I understand that integrating new banks into your system can be a complex process, but I believe that accommodating Desjardins AccesD would greatly benefit many users who are looking for seamless financial management solutions.

Please consider my request to add Desjardins AccesD to your list of supported banks for syncing. If there's any additional information or assistance I can provide to facilitate this process, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to the possibility of seeing Desjardins AccesD integration in the near future.

Here is the direct link :
    https://accweb.mouv.desjardins.com/identifiantunique/securite-garantie/authentification/auth/manuel

Best regards,

[Merged Post]

• Coach Kristina
    Options

Hello @AddDesjardinsAccesD,

Thank you for coming to the Community to provide your feedback! There is already an existing request for this financial institution, so I added your request to the existing request.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• Yanick Racicot
    Yanick Racicot Member
    Options

Hello coachs ! Any news for the Desjardins AccesD link ?? It is an heavy job to treat transactions manually.. thanks.

• AddDesjardinsAccesD
    Options

Anny news here? I found a thread on reddit, a lot of people are waiting for this on any platform. you would get a lot of customer.

• absolutlee
    absolutlee Member
    Options

Hope you will add Caisses Desjardins (the Canadian financial cooperative, not the American bank) soon. It was supported on Mint and I was quite disappointed to see it is not on Simplifi :/

• Totavaladares
    Options

Hi ! Same here ! No Desjardins bank connexion !

I had It in Mint

• AddDesjardinsAccesD
    Options

Hello! Any plan on adding the Caisse Desjardins acces-d?

• absolutlee
    absolutlee Member
    Options

Hi! You do have the USA Desjardins Bank but you are still missing Caisses Desjardins (www.desjardins.ça) which is a Canadian institution with LOTS of clients (the largest cooperative financial institution in North America).

Please add, thanks lot :)

• AddDesjardinsAccesD
    Options

PLEASE ADD Desjardins AccesD to your platform. PLEASE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.