Missing transaction detail - Synchrony Amazon Store Card

Options
laramiles
laramiles Member
edited March 25 in Report a Bug

My Amazon store card account is missing transaction detail. In mint.com, I could see the transaction detail, which helped me categorize my transactions. This is not visible in Simplifi.

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @laramiles,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? What kind of additional information was coming in? What column was it visible in?

I notice in my Quicken Simplifi, I sometimes get additional transaction information in the Payee column, but it usually just shows Amazon for the Payee. Is this consistent with what you're seeing?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• laramiles
    Options

Hi Kristina - in Mint.com, I could open the transaction and see the details of what I purchased in that transaction from Amazon. Thanks for your help!

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 29
    Options

Coming from Mint also, Just click in a white space on the transaction and a dialog box will appear showing what you purchased for most single page purchases. Amazon uses different merchants and they all don't supply the same information. It is the same thing you got with Mint. Soon, you will be wishing Mint had closed sooner.

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I tried to post a screen shot twice is the first comment and again here but it not appearing unless there is some kind of a delay.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @N4KHQ,

Thanks for posting! I think these Idea Posts are what you seem to be looking for. You can vote and follow them both for updates!

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.