Wells Fargo Account add issue

Options
kgunjikar
kgunjikar Member

Hi

I'm new to simplifi and having issues adding my Wells Fargo accounts. This is what comes up in the popup window. Any workarounds? I'm unable to upload the image

Contact Us for Assistance
We are unable to complete your request at this time.

If your contact information is incorrect or not listed, use one of the following options to update your information and receive further assistance:

Visit a Wells Fargo ATM
Update your information at any Wells Fargo ATM.

Find an ATM near you.

Contact Wells Fargo Customer Service
Call 1-800-956-4442. If you are calling from outside the United States, please use one of our toll-free international access codes.
Have your account information handy when you call. Examples may include your debit or credit card information.
If you're a guest user, please ask your administrator to contact us.

I have double checked my passwords and such issues.

K

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @kgunjikar,

That message typically means that you don't have a phone number capable of receiving text messages associated with your Wells Fargo account(s). You would need to talk to Wells Fargo's support to resolve the issue.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• kgunjikar
    Options

Appreciate it, that helped

• Mauricio S
    Options

SOLUTION

Go to a Wells Fargo ATM. Insert your Wells Fargo debit card, enter your four-digit password, choose 'More Services,' and select the Wells Fargo Services option. Then select "Update Phone Number."

That option will ask you to confirm your phone number on file and then ask if you want to allow it to receive text messages. Select "Yes, confirm."

Then, go to Simplifi and add Wells Fargo Bank with your Wells Fargo login info. Wells Fargo will request to send you a code by text message. Once you get and enter the code, agree to share the info with Simplif, and, done, you're all set.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.