Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans) Stopped Updating FDP-103 error (edited)

Options

Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans) stopped updating on 3/23/2024. When prompted to update credentials, connection fails to update after entering.

Error Message 1: To connect to Quicken Loans, you must re-enter your credentials. If that does not work, try entering them on the website at Quicken Loans to ensure they are correct.
Care Code: FDP-103

Error Message 2: We are unable to update Quicken Loans at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to experience issues, please contact Simplifii support.
Care Code: QCS-0429-2

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @JAXmultiplat,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• Kevin M
    Kevin M Member
    Options

I relinked my Rocket Mortgage account and it used Plaid for the account linking. The process flowed fine and my account is updating again. The previous error was a prompt for credentials, but seemed like it was platform direct API and not via Plaid.

• Kevin M
    Kevin M Member
    Options

@Coach Kristina @Coach Natalie I wanted to make you aware of my experience above. The prompted "Re-enter credentials" did not work. I wanted my balance to update, so had taken my account manual. I was then able to link my account from scratch, and it took me through the process with Plaid. That was not how the popup presented when asking for credentials. It looks as though they may have moved from a direct API integration to Plaid.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.