ICICI Bank connection giving error Code: FDP-102

Options
RajOnTrack
RajOnTrack Member
ICICI bank is giving error for over a month now. it gives following error message. Kindly get this resolved

We are unable to connect to ICICI Bank at this time. Please try again later.
Care Code: FDP-102

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited March 27
    Options

Hello @RajOnTrack,

Thanks for reaching out! Quicken Simplifi presents this generic messaging and error when we're unable to connect to a specific bank. Usually, this occurs if the selected bank is throttling connection traffic, the bank's website, or the URL we use to connect is unavailable, or they're completing maintenance on their services. However, you may be able to log into the bank's website successfully and still receive this error in Quicken Simplifi because Quicken Simplifi connects to your bank using a different server.

To help clarify your situation, are you trying to add a new account into Quicken Simplifi or update an existing account?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RajOnTrack
    RajOnTrack Member
    Options

updating existing account.. its not able to download the transaction as connection with the bank is lost

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @RajOnTrack,

Thanks for letting us know. I would suggest resetting your account connection via the instructions here: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections#h_7f8fc15a86
    Let us know if this resolves your issue!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Laknar
    Laknar Member
    Options

Hi,

I have connection issues with ICICI Bank for over 3 weeks now. I am getting following error. I tried resetting the account connection but nothing works. I contacted customer support and I was told that Quicken is working on a resolution on this issue but there's no ETA.

Please check and update the latest status on this issue.

• VinC
    VinC Member
    Options

Having the exact same issue. Please resolve this asap; it's been a month since this issue is occuring.

• VinC
    VinC Member
    Options

Connection to ICICI Bank. is unavailable right now. Please try again later. If this error persists for more than 24 hours, please contact Quicken care. (FDP-102)

• VinC
    VinC Member
    Options

FI_TIMEOUT (FDP-102)

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, thanks for posting on this topic!

@Laknar, since it looks like you're using Quicken Classic and not Quicken Simplifi, you'll want to reach out to the Classic Community instead: https://community.quicken.com/

@VinC, if you're experiencing this issue in Quicken Simplifi, is it occurring on an existing account or when attempting to connect to ICICI Bank for the first time? If the former, have you tried resetting the connection, by chance?

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections

-Coach Natalie

• RajOnTrack
    RajOnTrack Member
    Options

Hello Natalie,

I have tried resetting the account connection. Also tried to add as new account but same error on my end

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RajOnTrack, thanks for posting back!

When viewing your most recent connection attempts from our end, I'm seeing a 103 error instead of the 102 error. To troubleshoot a 103 error, please follow these steps:

1. Verify the bank being selected -- There may be several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure, compare the URLs shown for each bank.
    2. Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    3. Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    4. Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.
    5. Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• RajOnTrack
    RajOnTrack Member
    Options

Tried all 3 versions of ICICI bank login — No success in login

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @RajOnTrack,

Thanks for following up! We did end up creating an alert for ICICI Bank as they are having issues currently. Let us know if you still cannot connect after the alert is marked as resolved.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RajOnTrack
    RajOnTrack Member
    Options

Any updates on icici connect issue?

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I recommend that you bookmark the alert @Coach Jon linked above. Any updates, when available will be posted there, and when the issue is resolved, the alert will be updated to reflect that.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.