Other Spending doesn't list everything it should in the table

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited March 28 in Report a Bug

My Other Spending page in the web app shows that as far as the bubbles are concerned I spent a LOT this month in various categories (unfortunately this is correct). But the table below only shows the Shopping category, without any filters or search criteria applied.

A simple page refresh will correct this issue, but if I leave the page and come back the problem reappears.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ajbopp, thanks for posting to the Community!

I'm not personally seeing this issue in Quicken Simplifi — when I select Other Spending, none of the bubbles are selected or anything along those lines, and all of my transactions, regardless of Category, are listed below. With that, have you perhaps tried from a different browser and or device/computer to see if the issue is perhaps unique to your primary browser, etc.?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I only use Android OS and DuckDuckGo browser. I have abandoned everything else.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ajbopp, thanks for the reply!

Since we don't have a way to test if the issue is specific to your browser, please try clearing the cache and cookies of the Quicken Simplifi site to see if doing so clears things up for you.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.