Who are we?

Options
noahhandyman
noahhandyman Member
edited April 30 in Introduce yourself!

We are here because my husband is self-employed (no employees just him) and have many years trying to figure out how to have a budget when you don't know income is going to come in. We are trying to keep track of spending and get out of debt. We also need to have everything totaled for taxes.

Tagged:

Comments

• noahhandyman
    noahhandyman Member
    Options

How do I set a start date for the first of the year so transactions go the calendar year . For tax purposes.

• noahhandyman
    noahhandyman Member
    Options

I am not sure where to put a question and then where do find the answer. Sorry, brand new to this.

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 30
    Options

Welcome @noahhandyman

Good to have you here! In the community, one of the easiest ways to find quick help is to start by thinking about what are common terms that others might use to explain your problem. Then do a search like this…

Often, you’ll find lots of people who have had the exact same problems and the exact same questions. Skim through a few of the suggested posts and your likely to find your solution.

You can also click on the “Welcome to the community” box on the homepage of the community and then select “Using the community”. This space has a lot of how-to type posts related to asking questions, posting ideas, voting on ideas, etc. in the community.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.