Ability to invite more than one person to Space Sharing (edited)

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 1 in Feature Requests

Has anyone been able to share their one (1) space to with two (2) people? This is what I see when I log into Settings > Spaces & Sharing on a desktop, but the " +Invite " button is deactivated; though still visible.

My situation: I’m temporarily managing finances for someone who manages the finances for someone else. All total, there are three (3) separate paid Simplifi accounts. Here's how I want to share them.

• Person 1 Account (Me)
  • Person 2 Account « Shared with Person 1.
  • Person 3 Account « Shared with Person 1 AND Person 2.

I'm not able to share Person 3 with Person 2 since I already shared Person 3 with Person 1. Clear as mud, right.

Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Flopbot,

Currently, space sharing is limited to one other person (see this article for more details). Person 3 could share with you or share with Person 2, but would not be able to share with both of you.

Depending on what information needs to be shared, perhaps exporting transactions, then sharing the file with that exported information would work?

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Coach Kristina,

I’m looking for the least amount of work so sharing a data file is a no go. Good to know that it’s not possible. Could you change this post to an Idea Post, please?

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thanks for your reply,

Changed to an Idea post, per your request.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina