Mobile App: Ability to use a Profile Picture in place of the Profile Icon (edited)

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 1 in Feature Requests

Does anyone know if there’s a way to edit the profile picture that displays on the Mobile App?

I have multiple Spaces shared with me and currently, there’s no way to tell them apart short of scanning the available accounts. Giving each one a unique Profile Picture could be helpful.

Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Flopbot, thanks for posting!

To clarify, the item in question is the Profile Icon, not a Profile Picture. With that, there is no way to currently change this icon, so I turned this into an Idea post so other users can vote on the ability to do so.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Flopbot,

While there isn't a profile name or profile image right on that main screen when you open the mobile app, there is a place you can see which profile you're currently in. Tap on the profile icon and scroll down.

Just above the Sign out button and version #, you can see the name of the profile you're currently in. You can also tap on that profile name to swap between profiles.

Hopefully that helps!

-Coach Kristina

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Coach Natalie for turning this into an Idea Post. My main goal is to make it super easy to know which space you’re in - without a single click. If that’s a profile Icon, then I want the ability to at least edit it to a different color, initials, etc. Editing it as a Profile Photo to a completely different picture would be even better

@Coach Kristina , I’m trying to cut out steps. Yes, I can see whose space I’m in by clicking on the Profile Icon and checking there. However, this is what I see by default on an iPad with a 10 inch screen. Note that those names get cut off now that Simplifi added in the ’Appearance’ buttons. Before, dark mode was added, the names showed up. Now it takes one click and a scroll to find the info.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.