Delete account

Options
Aquarist_Bryan
edited May 8 in Troubleshooting

Hello,

I've decided to go with a different service. I have already cancelled my subscription and wish to delete my entire account and data. Can you please take care of this for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Aquarist_Bryan, thanks for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

To clarify, do you want your Quicken Simplifi dataset deleted, which is all of the data you input into the program, or do you want your entire Quicken account removed from our systems?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Aquarist_Bryan
    Options

Thank you for responding. I would like my entire Quicken account removed.

Thanks

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Aquarist_Bryan, thanks for confirming!

To have your entire Quicken Account removed from our systems, you'll need to follow our CCPA process: https://www.quicken.com/privacy/us/ccpa/ca

In order to utilize this process, however, your Quicken Simplifi Subscription must be fully canceled. Using the email address associated with your Community Profile, it appears that your auto-renew has been disabled, but the Subscription is still active until the end of the current term — do you want us to cancel it effective immediately so you can proceed with CCPA?

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• Aquarist_Bryan
    Options

Yes please cancel it effective immediately.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Aquarist_Bryan, done!

Let us know if you have any additional questions. And thanks for giving us a try!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.