Human Interest shares are zero

Options
pph
pph Member
edited May 2 in Investments

New Simplifi user. Most account connections were painless. For Human Interest, the transactions, balances and security tickers come over. But the number of shares are 0. This is for two linked accounts. Tried dis- and re-connecting but didn't change anything. I do not have 2fa turned on at HI. Thanks!

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @pph,

Thanks for posting to the community! For clarification on your situation, is this issue affecting an account that you just added to Quicken Simplifi, or with an already existing account? Additionally, you may try resetting your account connection using the steps here to see if that works for you: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections#h_7f8fc15a86

Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• pph
    pph Member
    Options

Thanks for your response! I'm working with support team as well to troubleshoot. Have shared screenshots of simplifi, of HI accounts showing shares and url where seen, etc. Have tried resetting connections as well as deleting account and creating from scratch. None seem to make any difference. I've now submitted my logs to them and it's being investigated.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @pph,

Thanks for your reply! I am glad you are getting the support you need. Let us know how that goes here so other users may know.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.