Saved Reports [edited] (10 Merged Votes)

paleosteve
paleosteve Member ✭✭
Insights defaults to Income By Month every time I go there, but that is almost never what I want to see first. I'd like to be able to select Spending By Category, and a time frame, and have that same setting retained each time I come back to Insights.
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@paleosteve That's a great idea! I also would like to start with Spending on the Insights page. I'd been thinking of suggesting those tabs be swapped, but your suggestion to make your preferred view "sticky" is a better option! Thanks!

• mazar1977
    mazar1977 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 18
    It would be wonderful if we had the ability to create a report that is filtered and then save that customization to a list if customized reports so we can run it anytime we want without having to rebuild the report each time.

Example:

I want to see how much I spend on Dining each month.

I go to Spending report and set date range to Last Month and select only Dining and Drinks.

I would like to be able to save this so in March I can run the report with 1 click and it shows Dining and Drinks for Feb.  In April I can run the report with 1 click and it shows Dining and Drinks for March.
  • tommyc325
    tommyc325 Unconfirmed, Member
    As a user, I would love to be able to save reports so I can easily select my custom report to view it. This will save time when there is a specific filter/report I run everyday.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @tommyc325,

Thank you for taking the time to post your suggestion to the Community!

I have gone ahead and merged your Idea post with an existing Idea post requesting that saved Reports be implemented in Simplifi. Please be sure to add your vote here! :)

-Coach Natalie
  • Problem:  Each time I run a report with custom criteria, I have to re-enter those criteria.  Ineffecient and cumbersome.

FixCustom presets.  Please add a feature for users to save custom reporting presets, the same way Banktivity already does.  (I use Banktivity and am considering migrating to Simplifi.)

Thanks.