Saved Reports [edited] (13 Merged Votes)

Options
2»

Comments

• flintster_99
    Options

Jumping on this too, Quicken user since around 1991 and switching to Simplifi now that I'm old/near retirement and my needs are different and a bit simpler.. this is really needed in my opinion if the goal is the ultimately retire classic.

• MoneyNerd99
    MoneyNerd99 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Please add this “sticky” filter feature so I can save my custom reports. Having to filter my reports every time is very inefficient.

• kirbsauce
    Options

+1 for this feature.

• MtnCreed
    MtnCreed Member ✭✭
    Options

We're moving to this from Quicken Classic, and we sorely missed saved reports. It would be great to have the report page default to what you already see, but have an option to save and filters to saved reports and then select those reports from a dropdown. You should also be able to export those reports like you could in Quicken.

• SimpliJSHL
    SimpliJSHL Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie do you have an update from the product team on this? Know there’s a lot of stuff to work on, but would be helpful to know if this is on the way. Would certainly save me a bit on time in excel if this functionality was native to Simplifi.

• whl
    whl Member
    Options

Since this feature has been "submitted to the product team for review" has it been assigned a priority?

• MtnCreed
    MtnCreed Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie Can the report filters at least be added in the url query parameters so that we can bookmark the links? This would let us have our custom reports that we can save in the browser without the engineering team needing to support storing custom reports.

• Yaldin
    Options

I agree - we need the ability to bookmark or save custom set reports so you don't need to fill in the filters each time. Particularly vital if you have lots of accounts.

• william.bert
    Options

+1 for saved reports. Essential!

• brad_bell
    Options

Like the ability to save at a minimum recurring filters as a report. That way when I want to review a specific trend (vacation spending, utilities by specific vendors, contributions) I can set up all the filters just once an then recall that information.

• Eddie Medal
    Options

I agree, my vote for functionality to save reports should be available

• SeattleGuy
    SeattleGuy Member ✭✭
    Options

Another vote for saved reports. Having to set up the filters each time is really a waste of time. This is an essential feature.

• Budgetboy3000
    Options

Add functionality for this please!

• dgfin
    dgfin Member
    Options

This is still needed, and frankly if it doesn't happen I'm cancelling. Too many very basic things missing. This is one.

• franco
    franco Member
    edited April 4
    Options

Lel an AI engine write the code to save reports like ChapGPT, this is critical to our efficiency when I have 30+ accounts to filter for.

• quick
    quick Member
    Options

Expose it through the URL is all you need. I can save my own URLs you don't need to save it on your end.

This is a basic feature +1

• RajOnTrack
    RajOnTrack Member
    Options

Saving report featur will be very helpful