Bill tracking

Options
Swosher9
Swosher9 Member
edited May 2 in Bills and Income

I have been a quicken classic owner for nearly 20 years and have been looking at upgrading to a more modern and updated program, so I am trying Simplifi. My biggest concern is that with quicken, I was able to create a card view bills calendar where I could select one, have a manually inputted link to the website to said bill, and could schedule my bills weeks out if needed and they would post into the quicken accounts as a transfer (checking to credit card for instance) on the given date. It helped me to keep track of bills that I had already planned for in the month and insured I was not missing anything. Now with Simplifi, I do see a way to create the bill reminders in bills and payments, but I can not mark them as completed or enter any type of note or schedule date for a payment. This seems like a very small feature if it is left out and I hope it is just something I am overlooking, can anyone provide feedback on this?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2 Answer ✓
    Options

@Swosher9,

That same level of detail hasn’t been built into Simplifi, yet. Currently, there is no way to mark bills as having been paid in advance. I know there is an Idea Post in this community that already addresses this and if you can find it, vote for it. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find it in a quick search. Maybe someone else will come along that can?

Once you have a few bills entered into your account, check out the ‘Bills & Payments section. In my opinion, it’s the closest feature in Simplifi to the old bill calendar in Quicken Desktop.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

This discussion has been closed.