Delete Account

Options
Nops223
Nops223 Member
edited April 4 in Troubleshooting

I've requested and received a refund for my subscription through Apple. How do I go about deleting my account and data?

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think this link has info on how you can do it yourself (though it's unclear if they check if you're a california resident or not):

https://www.quicken.com/privacy/us/ccpa/ca

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 4
    Options

@Nops223, thanks for posting your request to the Community!

To clarify, do you want to have your Quicken Simplifi dataset deleted, which is all of the data you input into the program, or are you looking to have your entire Quicken Account removed from our systems? If the latter, you want to make sure that you're Quicken Simplifi Subscription is fully canceled through Apple, then use the link provided by Rob above to follow our CCPA process, which is not limited to just California residents.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.