Wrong phone numbers listed for MFA when adding FirstBank of Puerto Rico (edited)

Options
rarocho7
rarocho7 Member

I am trying to enter the following accounts;
Popular Bank of Puerto Rico
FirstBank of Puerto Rico
Oriental Bank of Puerto Rico

Everyone lets me in but when he asks for a cell phone number for security, he displays the wrong numbers. Cell phone numbers that were never mine.

Display the following;

Please choose an option to receive the security code
Call to (XXX) XXX-7390
Text to (XXX) XXX-7390

This phone number is not mine.

For this reason I have not been able to add the accounts.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @rarocho7,

Thanks for reaching out! When it comes to MFA, the methods given along with where a MFA is sent are provided by the financial institution. I would suggest reaching out to the institution in this case or checking your bank website to verify if you can see/change the phone numbers on file for MFA or change the MFA method.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.