Cannot Connect Quicken Simplfi to Kohl's credit card- FDP-105 (edited)

Options
dna1011
dna1011 Unconfirmed, Member

When I add my Kohl's CC, it gives me this:

"We are unable to connect to Kohls Credit Card at this time. Please try again later.Care Code: FDP-105"

Similar for Target Red Card. How do you add these for accounts to manage?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @dna1011,

Thanks for reaching out! Quicken Simplifi presents this generic messaging when we're unable to connect to a specific bank. Usually, this occurs if the selected bank is throttling connection traffic, the bank's website or the URL we use to connect is unavailable, or they're completing maintenance on their services. However, you may be able to log into the bank's website successfully and still receive this error in Quicken Simplifi because Quicken Simplifi connects to your bank using a different server.

Most of the time, this error resolves itself after 24-48 hours. However, if you continue to receive this error after 48 hours, please let us know if the account is an existing account in Quicken Simplifi, or a new account being added to Quicken Simplifi.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• was
    was Member
    Options

I have the same issue.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @was,

Thanks for replying! Was your issue also with Kohl's Credit Card?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• TommyG007
    TommyG007 Member
    Options

Coach Jon,

I'm getting the FDP-105 when trying to add the Kohl's Credit Card to my Simplifi account. Thanks in advance for your help. Tom

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @TommyG007,

Thanks for reaching out! As stated above, this issue can usually resolve itself after 48 hours. If it's been longer than that for you, please let us know if the account is an existing account in Quicken Simplifi, or a new account being added to Quicken Simplifi.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I get that error when trying to reset the connection of my Kohls card (I had changed it to a manual account and just tried switching it back)

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @EL1234,

I can see on our side that it has not quite been 48 hours as of yet. Please allow the remaining time to pass and let us know if the issue is still occurring afterward.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19
    Options

48 hours? I think it's been a couple of weeks since I made that account manual.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @EL1234,

I am sorry for the confusion. I meant that it will need to be 48 hours since the FDP-105 error first occurred for you regarding this account. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Jkoch81
    Jkoch81 Member
    Options

I’ve been getting the same issue

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Per the alert, if you are encountering this issue, we recommend contacting the financial institution for assistance, since they are the ones blocking the connection.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yep, for that it's been a couple of months. I actually chatted with support when I first encountered the error, looks like it was 17 weeks ago!

• WPrecanico
    Options

When is Simplifi going to fix this problem? Has Simplifi reached out to Kohls for assistance? I had a connection problem with Kohls in Mint and Mint support was working with Kohls to fix it. Mint fixed the problem - they shut down. I'm not entirely sure why we users would reach out to Kohls. We don't have access to the backend of Simplifi to check logs or anything else that might be helpful in troubleshooting this problem. All I'm going to get if I call Kohls is someone from outside the US who can help with with payments or increasing my credit limit. I can only imagine how that conversation is going to go; "Hi, I'm having a problem with connecting my account to Simplifi" "Oh, I can hope you with a simple problem, what are you looking to do?" "Connect Simplifi to my Kohls card" "Yes, I can help you with that, simply tell me what you are looking to do!"… etc.

• Dee2024
    Dee2024 Member
    Options

I didn't realize that Mint fixed the problem. I stopped using Mint because what's the point of having software that just tracks most of your accounts? Either they track them all so you don't have to think about them or you just do it manually and think about them. The benefit of having Simplifi (or Mint) is not having to think…I'm not sure the Community can answer this…

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.